I absolutely LOVE this one, Carol. You've captured the shoes brilliantly. Great light in this. Your technique with the colours is amazing. I went through a phase when I was obsessed with ballet shoes. I made a padded collage once of the same theme, when I was in year ten.
Born in London, England, I now spend most of my time in Southern Spain. The tranquility here gives me more time and inspiration for painting and writing. I am married with three grown children and four beautiful grandchildren.
I absolutely LOVE this one, Carol. You've captured the shoes brilliantly. Great light in this. Your technique with the colours is amazing. I went through a phase when I was obsessed with ballet shoes. I made a padded collage once of the same theme, when I was in year ten.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Love the padded collage idea.
ReplyDeleteMay keep that in mind for one the kids.
Appreciate you taking a look at the paintings.